Men’s Body Waxing
If you are considering men’s body waxing this summer, call and talk to our experts here at Laser By Sia. A more effective and long-lasting alternative for removing unwanted body hair, Laser By Sia offers permanent laser hair removal. Each session you undergo at our clinics will result in less and less hair growth, and gives you the added benefit of having to spend less time on body hair removal overall. It must be said that while waxing might give you that all-over smoothness that you like, it may cause ingrown hairs, stubble and rashes, all of which can render the whole procedure more trouble than it is worth. Laser body hair removal on the other hand, offers permanent hair reduction, and makes all the unpleasant side effects of other hair removal techniques a thing of the past.
- No more stubble! Unlike other methods, you do not have to wait for regrowth before you can get your next laser session.
- No more ingrown hairs! It instantly stops the hair from growing and helps heal any existing ingrown hairs you may be suffering from.
- Because it eliminates the small, sharp regrowth associated with shaving, it also eliminates annoying stubble rashes.
- Laser does not irritate or tear the skin, and uses no chemicals or gels, so no more allergic reactions or razor burn.
- Laser will cost you less over time than a monthly body wax, because while waxing does not damage the hair follicle, laser does, meaning the hair will grow back only sporadically and will be less noticeable. Check out our costs comparison here.
So if you are tired of spreading hot melted goo on your skin every month, and is interested in a much faster, cheaper and more effective alternative to get the smooth body you have always wanted, contact Laser By Sia today. You can also visit and consult in any of our clinics in Bondi Junction, Castle Hill and Sydney CBD.